Monday, May 9, 2011

More Golden Book Recycle!


I love the print on the inside cover of Golden Books! I saved the covers from a previous  recycle project and used paper tape from  Martha Stewart  to make this super cool picture frame for a Mother's Day gift for my daughter. Of course I think my grandson is pretty adorable too!

If you'd like to make your own, trim off the bound edge of the front and back covers, cut out the center of one side with a craft knife, finish the edge with paper tape, place your picture between the covers and tape the edges to seal the two pieces. I added an easel back made from a recycled greeting card, but you could  also add a ribbon hanger or mount in a scrap book. I'd love to see what you are recycling so send me links to your posts!

No comments:

Post a Comment